Garrett Connected Vehicle business provides Advanced Controls,
Integrated Vehicle Health Monitoring (IVHM) and Cyber Security solutions
for automotive industry applications. Our products enable the world’s
leading automotive companies to improve vehicle fuel efficiency, to
reduce CO2 and harmful emissions, and to streamline their vehicle
validation and control development process. You will join a team of
industry leaders and will be exposed to develop differentiated
cutting-edge controls software, modelling techniques, optimization
techniques, powertrain concepts, software tools, and leading / executing
projects with customers. You will work in Agile environment and will
enjoy a start-up atmosphere.
development of innovative software and software tools & algorithms
for Powertrain / Vehicle Controls, Diagnostic and Prognostic.
- Development and design of mathematical models
- Design of algorithms for optimal control and the estimation theory
- The expected field of operation is advanced powertrain, electrification, autonomous and connectivity.
- Support the customer engagement phases, like project exploration, scoping, acquisition and delivery.
- Opportunity to work on innovative projects using latest technologies
- Design of new advanced algorithms and functionalities that have a real impact
to keep connected with customers and industry trends with a goal to
understand and identify the real needs and problems that need to be
solved in an increasingly electrified, connected and autonomous
- A passion for developing the automotive industry and the future of mobility, and an interest to learn.
in Control Engineering (electrical or mechanical) with knowledge of
optimal control (like MPC) and estimation theory (like KF).
- Physics-based modeling for automotive systems.
- Experience with standard engineering tools MATLAB / Simulink, basic programming languages (e.g. C).
- Basic knowledge of embedded platforms for automotive (rapid prototyping systems, ECUs).
- Good command of the English language, communication and presentation skills.