MATLAB & Simulink and dSPACE User Conference
Date:8.11.2017 (Wednesday), registration at 8:30 AM
Location:Masarykova kolej, Praha, Czech Republic
The 24th International conference Technical Computing Prague will take place on Wednesday 8.11.2017 at the ČVUT Congress Centre in Prague (Thákurova 1, 160 00 Praha 6, Czech Republic).
The conference will bring together scientists and engineers who use MATLAB & Simulink and dSPACE for product design, research and education in a broad range of disciplines. Talks given by users will be accompanied by presentations of software companies about future directions in the development of their products. Conference program includes also poster section.
The conference aim is to present the latest developments and applications of advanced software tools in technical computation, data analysis, modelling and simulation.
The conference will also provide a forum where engineers and researchers from both industry and academia share their experience. Papers will cover applications of MATLAB, Simulink, dSPACE and other software tools in a diverse range of disciplines.
Main conference topics - methods and algorithms, analysis, modelling and simulation in:
- Control Systems
- Robotics and Mechatronics
- Hardware-in-the-loop Testing
- Rapid Control Prototyping
- Embedded Systems and FPGA
- Digital Signal Processing
- Image Processing and Computer Vision
- Communication Technology and Wireless Communications
- Test and Measurement
- Data Analytics
- Internet of Things, Industry 4.0 and Energy 4.0
- Applied Mathematics and Physics
- Earth Science and the Environment
- Medical Applications
Photos from previous events